High Desert Opera (HDO) is able to present its high quality performances because of the generous support of businesses and individuals in our area. We run our organization in a fiscally responsible manner and take pride in our resourcefulness and reliance on volunteer efforts. Nevertheless, ticket sales can only supply about 60% of our overall budget, and we rely on community support for the other 40%.
Donations are the keystone to any non-profit organization. Contributions of any level to High Desert Opera will help to offset our expenses and improve the quality of our performances.
High Desert Opera introduces its new "Stars Shine Brighter" donation levels. Listed below are the donation levels under the "Stars Shine Brighter" program:
If you or your business would like to contribute to High Desert opera, make a donation using your credit card via this website, or send a check to High Desert Opera.
Join us as we provide opportunity in opera eduction, opera, and Broadway musical theater.
We honor all donors in our programs and on our website unless they require anonymity. If you have any questions regarding donor levels or wish to be added to our patron mailing list please call High Desert Opera at: 970-523-9605
Supporters of High Desert Opera
High Desert Opera
P.O. Box 4002
Grand Junction, CO 81502
For more information call:
Another way to support High Desert Opera is through placement of advertising in our performance programs. Ad pricing and more information are available by contacting HDO’s Marketing Director Marnie Benson at:
During the most recent years of HDO’s operation, donations from individuals, businesses and corporations have come in through our annual fund drive. Every year in the fall, High Desert Opera seeks support from our patrons in the community. This aspect of our operation constitutes the back bone of the company.
If you would like to learn more about designating your contribution for a specific purpose or sponsoring a production, please contact us (970-523-9605)
As a volunteer you can use your skills and talents to help High Desert Opera bring opera to the Western Slope. We have many opportunities for you to become active, including cast/chorus opportunities, scenery and prop construction, and usher duties during performances.
High Desert Opera's Sponsors and Founding Donors